The HR Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the HR Team with the administration of HR programs, policies, and processes to improve our overall employee experience.
- Perform the recruitment and hiring process for North America including job postings, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, completing background checks, and on-boarding new hires.
- Conducts new hire orientations.
- Prepares talent acquisition metric report.
- Maintains employee records within the HR systems ensuring complete and accurate data such as contact information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key data points.
- Support HR transactional work related to hires, job changes, manager changes, compensation changes, terminations, and other related employee data changes.
- Prepares HR reports as needed.
- Performs administrative tasks such as invoice processing, coordination of employee engagement activities, and other general administrative and clerical support for the HR team.
- Assists with diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts by coordinating events/training, reporting, etc.
- Maintain HR operating policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and on team, self-motivate, collaborate, and take initiative.
- Customer service orientated.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software and a strong understanding of systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage time efficiently.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field plus 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Strong understanding of HR functions.
- Exposure to labor law and employment regulations.