Job description

Robert Half is looking for a talented and experienced Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist to support the Human Resources department at one of the most respected companies in the Portland Metro area.   You will be in charge of providing full-cycle recruitment and onboarding. Roughly 60% of the role will involve full-cycle recruiting. The other 40% will involve onboarding new hires and assisting with projects as needed. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and a high attention to detail. A mixed background as a Recruiter and Human Resources Generalist/Specialist is ideal.   How you will make an impact:   Execute full-cycle recruiting efforts through active and passive recruiting techniques Develop and streamline recruitment strategies Coordinate all external recruitment efforts (expos, fairs, etc.) Write, edit and review job postings Screen resumes and applications Consistently communicate with candidates to keep them updated on their applications Provide highly detailed information about the company’Microsoft facility and job opportunities to candidates Schedule and coordinate pre-employment testing and screening Coordinate and conduct interviews Check references, arrange background checks, and coordinate I-9/new hire documentation Facilitate and oversee new-hire onboarding and orientation Maintain/develop partnerships with outside employment agencies Perform other related duties as required or assigned


Please let the company know that you found this position on this Job Board as a way to support us, so we can keep posting cool jobs.

Latest Tech Jobs

Browse All Jobs