The Implementation Manager provides direction and support with implementation activities of Recruitment Process Outsourcing for RPO clients.
- Directs RPO implementations with support from the Director and RPO Delivery teams.
- Participates in solution design calls and the development of plans, methods and procedures.
- Manages project plans, and program deliverables.
- Creates reports, presentations, design study materials, program manuals and training materials, and any other documents required to support an RPO program.
- Creates Standard Operating Procedures for each new client program, capturing all hiring processes, TA documentation, communication templates, and future-state process improvements to support a complete knowledge capture of client operations.
- Supports knowledge transfers of contract requirements and service delivery components in conjunction with the Director.
- Analyzes market reports and interprets results for Delivery teams and clients as appropriate.
- Manages weekly status reports and status meetings with client and AMN delivery teams to ensure a smooth transition and on-time program launch.
- Escalate issues to the Director for resolution.
- Ensures new clients are set up correctly for billing, service level reporting, and team productivity reporting.
- Ensures assigned delivery teams are trained in all aspects of client's technologies, processes and employee value propositions.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs on all facets of Implementation and Delivery.
- Other duties as required.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- 3 years experience with healthcare and/or staffing operations, project management, or equivalent
- Prior implementation experience
- Experience in project management
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.