Recruiting Manager, Talent Acquisition-Remote/US
As part of the talent acquisition leadership team, you will play a key role in bringing to life the future of talent acquisition for Starbucks. In this position, you will have the opportunity to set strategy and drive initiatives to attract, assess and hire partners who will contribute to meeting our company’s long-term growth agenda. Success in this role will be achieved through your skill and agility in leading, inspiring, and developing a team of recruiting professionals; your focus on driving solutions that enable the organization to deliver end-to-end recruiting experiences worthy of our brand; and provide your expertise in influencing effective recruitment strategies that achieve optimal outcomes while embedding our Mission and Values in every candidate and partner experience.
This leader can be based anywhere in the US; and will support a hybrid (fully remote and hybrid) team of direct reports. As such, this role may require occasional travel. We have leadership opportunities on both the non-retail and retail talent acquisition teams and will determine specific alignment after identifying an amazing leader to join our team!
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
• Lead, develop and inspire high performance from a team of talent acquisition professionals
• Provide strategic talent acquisition expertise to direct reports and business leaders across multiple functions and business groups
• Partner closely with HR and business leaders to forecast internal and external talent needs, and ensure resources and strategies are aligned to meet their overall goals
• Support excellence in execution of process, partnerships, and outcomes, leveraging data to understand current state and identify opportunities to improve
• Lead team through change with transparency and poise, and maintain team engagement and alignment during times of uncertainty
• Advance our culture of inclusion and equity for all partners by promoting inclusive & diverse talent strategies; cultivate a sense of belonging in all aspects of the work, team, and across multiple relationships
• Hold self and team accountable to delivering results aligned both to business objectives and our Mission and Values
We are looking for leaders with the following experience and abilities:
• 10+ years of progressive talent acquisition, recruitment, or staffing experience in a corporate and/or agency environment
• 5+ years leading and developing teams, and a successful track record of team performance and growth in a corporate and/or agency setting
• 5+ years’ experience leveraging various recruiting strategies, tools, and systems to deliver results across a variety of corporate functions
• Evidence of developing and implementing industry-leading best practices in recruiting principles, practices and techniques
• Experience developing strategies and executing tactics that drive measurable diversity & inclusion results within the context of Starbucks’ talent strategy
• Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coach and mentor others
• Strong verbal & written communication skills, including experience presenting, training, influencing through use of a business case, and using data to make decision and recommend actions
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org