About the job
Fun, Respect, Love; these are our core values. We work hard as a team to support our veterinary partners and we have a ton of fun as a team while doing it. If this sounds exciting to you and you are a motivated and enthusiastic veterinary recruiter, then we want to speak with you about joining our rapidly growing organization!
- Posts job advertisements for our GP, ER & Specialty Openings
- Recruits for all credentialed positions within a hospital(Doctors & Veterinary Technicians)
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants
- Negotiates offers
- Utilizes social media and other networking platforms to proactively reach out to prospects and build strong candidate pipelines
- Establishes relationships with veterinary schools and other industry associations
- Seeks innovative new sourcing strategies
- Attends career fairs and other relevant veterinary networking events
- 3+ years of direct recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong talent sourcing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Organizational skills
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. After all, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage (or opt-out incentive)
- Company-paid 3% 401(k) contribution
- Generous paid time off to ensure work/life integration
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Pet Care discounts for your family pets at our clinics
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
- Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/